Thank you for checking! Here is a list of my top 10 (or so) card wants which are:
1) Fairly easily obtainable - nothing overly rare or expensive, so as to have getting them more likely
2) Cards here are for getting sets closer to completion - in most all cases simple base cards
3) Don't otherwise fit into my "normal" collection goals
8) 1997-98 Pinnacle #42 Sean Burke
7) 1997-98 Pinnacle #74 Arturs Irbe
6) 1997-98 Pinnacle #81 Grant Fuhr
5) 1997-98 Pinnacle #89 Olaf Kolzig
4) 1997-98 Donruss #36 Dale Hawerchuk
3) 1997-98 Donruss #40 Andy Moog
2) 1997-98 Donruss #127 Rem Murray
1) 1997-98 Donruss #136 Mark Recchi
The above cards would complete the three different sets noted - would love to knock these off as they have been outstanding for a good long while...
On a whole with regards to my collection - what I have and what I am looking for is fully detailed here on tradingcarddb.com if you would like to review the absolute up to date what I have and what I need lists.
Thank you as always for looking.