Sunday, June 11, 2017

Pack Attack - 2014 Topps Series 1

I can't say I have had much chance to open much when it comes to recent year Topps products, even the flagship set, so always enjoyable to open one of these...


So, my realistic hopes for this pack? Any Blue Jay card, or an insert I don't have. Let's see if this pack is a success...or not...


Nice straight forward design and clean photos - typical 10s Topps.


Here is the first real keeper for the collection of inserts - so an alright pack so far


Well, at least  we know where the pack came from since these are the Walmart exclusive blue parallels. The good part - these fit in to the parallel parameter for being keepers, so this pack is a success. Cubs (like Jays), look nice with the blue border - though given the baby blue, probably even that little bit better with a Royals player...


A couple more base and lastly...


Well, may be a base card, but those are some pretty awesome names to share the card, so I will take it.

Overall, definitely a great pack...almost makes me want to buy some more of them...on purpose and everything...











No comments:

Post a Comment