Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Toronto Box Day 6 - Hockey heavy

Today, well, like it says, heavy on hockey!

Another day of more than 10 new to the collection cards (all Leafs here). Goes to show that my collection is still quite young and missing a lot of simple holes from mass produced sets, but what can I say - it is a hobby, doesn't take up my every waking moment, and I collect as cheaply as possibly (generally speaking). Besides, as long as I have maximum fun, don't really care about getting every Leaf card out there - that goal would be insane.



My favourite of these would be the 1995-96 Select Andreychuk, with the cover still on (as it should be). As for the '91 Score, again some different sets here given the language on the back but most of these are bilingual which I didn't have before.


One for trade - even if it is Wendel, the Islander uni just doesn't cut it for my collection.

The dupes today...


A little excessive in the Upper Deck duplicates department today, and only one Jay card today.

Blue Jays Leafs Other
New Base 27 32 21
New Other 13 5
Dupes Base 61 74
Dupes Other 5 2
Total 106 113 21 240


No comments:

Post a Comment