Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Winding down the firstrow

Final day of the Leaf cards, and everything actually, related to my firstrow.ca package, so let's start with the less personally interesting cards - the dupes for the collection...



Not really a surprise that the flagship sets of Upper Deck are heavily represented here since I have a good start on those just from trades. The goalie cards do stand out here though with some great photos.



Nice to get a Tim Horton dupe as well - love this design most from the more recent Timmies sets.

As for the new to me Leafs...



Not quite done the Upper Deck base sets still from flagship, though some additions here, but the best of the bunch has to be the Rookie Anthology cards (see another below) as these are not sets I see and would generally only get the cards by trade.



Just noticing the cards today seem to be very goalie heavy, and that isn't a bad thing at all. As much as I am not an "In The Game" set fan, the Between The Pipes Decades cards are pretty nice.

With that, we have everything wrapped up and my Leafs from the purchase, a pretty nice bunch for the price and well worth it given the number of new Leafs I picked up.

Tomorrow...something else, but not sure what quite yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment