Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Jays and Kids

Well, after the success of yesterday, didn't figure there would be too much to care about in the next packs, but I was wrong on that one.

Pack 19:


Never going to complain about a dupe Jays card - even if the arm tattoos there look a little weak.



A couple more new insert sticker / eye black cards.



Of course the base cards otherwise which are all dupes.

Pack 20:


Okay - take this pic outside of the baseball card world, and I'll admit - it's pretty darn cute. This is one of the short prints from the base set, so good to get one more off the need list.



Not one, but two more Jay adds from this pack, definitely a Jay worthy day today.



Another eye black insert need as well.

So even though all these base are dupes..



I'd have to say this was a pretty good couple packs!

20 Packs, 141 Cards, 460 Points.

1 comment:

  1. Out of all of the Triple Play cards I've seen over the years, I don't think I've ever seen that Cutch before. Nice pull.

    ReplyDelete