Thursday, June 11, 2020

Too late for St. Patty's Day?

Something light to share today - a simple Dollarama pick up that has been floating around my "to be opened" pile of stuffs for about 8 months. Yeah, I like taking my time and enjoying the antici...

...

...

...

...

...pation.



You may have some idea as to why this pack was picked out.

A Maple Leaf....a star player....an alternative jersey photo....I don't even care that I already have one, darn right I will take another!

Let's free the poor guy...



Much better.

While I have narrowed down what sets I am keeping/collecting, these repacks usually provide a little less in the keeper pile...like this...



15 cards and 4 keepers in all, still, I love these as it provides a good variety of cards for trading, and it's amazing how many of these cards can easily find a new home...



I had never seen this Signature set so WIllis is the first. A fairly standard In The Game type design which are not typically my favourite. That said, the North Stars McRae design is a great throwback style.

Best of this bunch has to be the Oilers Cup celebration - hard to argue with a Stanley Cup card.

2 comments:

  1. Great Matthews card and love those old Score. Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer. Thought this was going to be a Marleau post. ;D Congratulations on adding another copy of that Matthews card to your collection.

    ReplyDelete