Monday, July 13, 2020

A quick pack


It's nice when the foil matches the team colours, makes the parallel that much better.



We also get a double pack of Hurricanes with Rod. He was such a force on Philly, and I enjoyed him the most during his time there.

Short and sweet pack today...

7 Packs, 49 Cards, 220 Points.

Since that was so quick to get through...how about another TCDB trade to share. This package comes all the way from Slovakie and Nikola103881


I may not go out of my way to collect stickers,but happy to take them in a trade since I don't pick any up myself...ever.



The bulk are from a set I have neglected, and should be fairly easy to complete - 2011-12 Upper Deck Victory. It's a decent look for the low end set, and I have about 80% of the 250 card base set, so glad to pic up a few more. Surprised they had to come all the way from Slovakia to get them, but so be it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Now that's a cool long distance trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. The Victory Brodeur and the Roy cards stick out as cards I like. And parallels are great when that match team colors. Good post.

    ReplyDelete