Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Ending The Action

 We have a bunch more Action Packed Monday Night Football cards today.


Not as much action packed on the front of these cards than I would expect given the name.


I guess it shouldn't be surprising there is a subset of announcers, I mean, it is a Monday Night Football set.

Unfortunately for me - the rest are not cards I collect either with 1991-92 Upper Deck Basketball, but we do start with a familiar face.


Sam Mitchell had an "okay" run with the Raptors as head coach. From 2004-2009, he coached the team and during that time, they made 2 playoff appearances, neither of which saw them make it past the first round.

Though he wasn't as successful as I'd have liked as coach, I find him a solid analyst these days.



Still appreciate the classic design of the set, just not my sport.

1 comment:

  1. Huge fan of 1991-92 UD basketball's design. It's probably the basketball product I opened the most in my lifetime... chasing LJ and Dikembe rookies... and the MJ holograms. Shame this product was way, way, way over produced.

    ReplyDelete