Thursday, May 26, 2022

Checked Off

Been a couple days, but we get some more 1994-95 Pinnacle cards today, highlighted by a few keepers.


Absolutely excellent here as all three were actually needs. The Ice Breakers card looks really good with the Blue of the Leafs. Jonsson was decent enough too.

Checklists done by team - so yeah, those count as Leaf cards to me! Also makes it easier to see if I have them all....



Here's why I don't collect the set. I don't like the backs at all. I don't know if it's just the choice of colours, of writing on photos, of stats over the photos, the coin background to the logos.

It just all doesn't work - but also screams mid-90s too.

Is it just me?


They should have just done an Ice Breakers set, not just a subset. They look nice together.

Yeah - I obviously wasn't watching and scanned the checklists upside down. OOPS! Oh well, maybe I'll get it right next time.


More than happy about how much baseball and hockey have been in the set, but I expect that to change at some point. Also would be nice if I was a little higher - would like to hit 20% be keepers, but we are still very early on.

No comments:

Post a Comment