Thursday, October 1, 2026

Face The Rainbow

 Happy October to everyone - the months are flying by this year. Three months left in 2026, and I'm am thinking about how we might just get this 2026 Lot done and cataloged in the year, which would be great. I have a bunch of other things in line for the blog, and am having fun with it still (otherwise, I wouldn't be doing it), but curious to see how the rest wraps up.

Today - we get a nice batch of 2023 Panini Illusions which have a nice psychedelic look.


Well, the scans are a lot rougher than how they look in hand, so in hand, definitely better. The real base set is only 100 cards, so a decent number here for share and trade. I will say, the foiling for the name isn't easy to read in scan and isn't too much better in hand.


Classic Panini with the big background photo being a close up of the full smaller photo on the front - not sure if this is a good idea or not. In some ways it works and the images don't fight each other for attention the same way, but I do like variety.



Nice enough cards that have a higher end feel, just not going to be on the higher end of my keepers....any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment