Another 2026 Lot day and another day back to shiny basketball cards. Will there be anything of interest or intrugue? Let's see!
Sweet - Demar AND Kule, together again. Well, atleast pulled side by side in this bunch, though past their days playing in Toronto. The off season Lowry signing by the Raptors.
No actual current Raptors in the bunch today, but many of these are new for trade, and actually move the set completion to about half way done - not that I am trying to collect it. At least with Prizm, you know what you are getting and the set is fine and solid.
Well, if I am going to get dupes Ewing is decent enough - though was never a guy I "liked". I wasnt big into basketball but was a Bulls fan from 1991-92 on through the 90s, so be default, not a Knicks fan.
Not a terrible bunch of cards today, even with the triple Ewing sighting. I need to find some good people who want some basketball cards to start moving them to better homes. I actually have done a couple trades "for future considerations" if that works for anyone else.
I do think we are getting down to the last dredge of basketball and football from the lot, though a 3200 count box which i believe is just hockey and baseball is left, after a couple more weeks of cleaning up this second to last box.






No comments:
Post a Comment