So much hockey today, we get to split it over a couple days with the cards from Jeff. Today, let's keep it Upper Deck flagship set, I gather because Jeff ended up with a lot from collecting newer sets, though there are a few keepers in the bunch, so let's start with those.
I like some of the 2010 sets better than our more recent ones from 2020 - maybe it's time making them sit a bit better, I don't know. Regardless, I still love the ice level looking up camera angle on cards like the McQuaid.
Leafs and errors - not many, but I'll take a handful any day! I will say that there is one thing that bugs me about the 2025-26 Upper Deck set design - I hate the foil name just on the photo. I have a very hard time reading it on a number of the cards, and it would be much better if it was put on a white background, or something to help contrast it - sorry Oliver and Leaf company from the year - it's definitely not going to be a set I go to collect.
Now, for the main purpose of the share - if you need any of the below, let me know and let's get some Bruins for Jeff....
Plenty of Upper Deck flagship...
Even some 2025-26 if anyone likes newer sets, but just designs and sets that aren't on my list to work on, or dupes because I have them, either way, looking forward to finding homes for some of these.
It wasn't just flagship Upper Deck sets from Jeff though, and the rest of the cards are up for share tomorrow.






No comments:
Post a Comment