Sunday, September 27, 2026

Another Great Scott Moment

 I did get the cards I'll share in the next few days a while ago (a couple months), I just didn't get a chance to scan them given the busy summer, until recently. I had met up with local collector Jeff Scott to give him some more Bruins I had collected, and he had n 800 count box of varying stuff to give me. Some I keep, some hits the collection nicely, and some goes to trade and help me bring in more Bruins cards for him.

Most of it's hockey, but there is some baseball and other stuff, so let me share some highlights of the non-hockey stuff as the hockey alone will take a couple days.


Well, my kids are going to be getting a few cards out of this one. I don't mind getting any Pokémon cards since they like to collect them, so there isn't anything special with the bunch, but they will enjoy them, and the few being non-English will be a kick for them too.

As for the baseball...


A good bunch of 1972 O Pee Chee. It's not a set I am collecting, and the condition for most is decent, so hopefully will be able to get some Bruins in exchange, but they are nice too see in hand too.


A sole 1975 O Pee Chee card as well, and then a couple cards I will likely keep - Tony Fernandez of course, and I think the Hank insert is one I don't have.

Continuing to more recent years...


A Cavan pick up is always nice,and then into some more recent Donruss sets...


as well as a bit of 2023 Topps Update. Will have to see how many of the Topps Update will be keepers as it is a slow build set I am working on.

Anything I am not keeping though, of course, will be on my TCDB trade list, so please reach out, happy to trade away and ideally get something for Jeff. If hockey is more your jam - will start sharing on those tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment