Across the street from us, during the summer, there is a small flea market that happens a few times - every month or so for a few months. We go as a family as it's a 5 minute walk, just to see if there is anything much there. Sometimes there's Lego, or the odd trinket, and of course I keep an eye out for cards.
There hasn't been too much, and what was there, wasn't really priced for a Flea Market, so I hadn't picked up anything until the most recent go where I spent a big $2 on one little insert set...
Hard to go wrong with a toonie spent on the 1990 Leaf Yogi Berra Puzzle. I only had three of the pieces before, so getting the set in one go was a no brainer. There were a coupe other puzzles, but ones that I had completed already, so I passed on those.
Always enjoy these puzzles and would pick up any I don't already have for a couple bucks. I don't think they are going to be a regular thing as the table they were on didn't have anything card related except the few little puzzles, but I'd call the trip across a win.



No comments:
Post a Comment