Friday, September 25, 2026

CT Scans

 A TCDB trade with CTChris provides some scans to share the cards sent my way by CT.....


I recently finished the Jays team set for the 1988 Panini Stickers, and this now means I have the Jays pennant "insert" sticker as well. It definitely brings back a lot of memories for me, and the Jays logo is one of my favourites.

Another "thank you" to the TCDB site change that has all team cards added to want lists as you go, since I hadn't otherwise updated for my Jays 2025 or 2026 needs, and now we have a bunch more adds for those sets too!

Bo and the team card are definitely the fave of the bunch.

Trey is seeming a little more human than a year ago - still a really good pitcher, but might be that the league has done a bit more homework on him. Still thrilled to pick up his rookie card.

Add in a couple bonus card Leafs, and that wraps a great first trade with CTChris.

No comments:

Post a Comment