A long showy post today as we go through the rest of the cards Jeff bestowed upon me, and honestly, a lot of inserts and a few awesome Leaf cards in the bunch.
The Sittler is going to win the day - I mean, pretty solid condition and a great card, amazing add for the collection, and for sure a new addition. The rest of the pre-90s Leafs are dupes, but love having these additional copies, they are all solid condition too. Newer Tims work for me too.
I still have my own packs of 2025-26 Tim Hortons to open yet, but have, I think, all the base Leaf cards already.
A Sizzle Reel insert from flagship Upper Deck....oh and there are other non-Leaf inserts too...
Gold parallels and StarQuest from the 90s - love it, and ones I have others of, so adding to those collections. I don't think I will even finish a gold parallel set, but I'm gonna passively try!
Must have had a bunch of late 90s, early 2000s Pacific because we get a bunch of inserts from the sets here too. The inserts were ahead of their time in many ways, and a lot would probably fit in just fine with the product today....though we'd have to update the players....
I may not be the biggest fan of foil colour parallels, but we have some of those for keeping too. Green on blue is an ugly combo that's hard to read though.
Timmies cards always work for me - though I'd rather there just be a single set each year. We don't need multiple releases for the money grab, thank you.
Recent inserts too! I like the Bee Hive and the Dazzlers look great when they match the team colour.
The playing card look is pretty sweet too. We also pick up a nice start to my 2025-26 binder.
The rest are all up for grabs...
A dabbling of 90s cards...
Thrn to more recent years including Timmies...
The special team sets for the original six are great sets, that's why I love the Leaf one from a few years ago. I don't plan on collecting any, but a great set for respective team collectors, and the last of the cards from Jeff. As always, a big thank you, and let's see what I can turn around for you.

















No comments:
Post a Comment