Thursday, November 7, 2019

A Dollarama Surprise

Pretty self evident of the item for today, but here is a visual.



Now, what items were included, let's see...



I really don't need the 1990-91 Pro Set pack, but we will take a look at that in a second. The rest may have a card or two that I need, and the card holder is always decent.



Nothing special and nothing to keep out of the bunch - heck - not even a duplicate Leaf for keeping in the bunch, and with 15 cards, a bit of a surprise there.

Hopefully the last two card items provide something to keep.



Well - only one keeper here - Cooke, as that's the only set on my list to work on here.



Again, just one keeper here as well with Barry Pederson for the 1990-91 Topps. Of the 7% of the 2017-18 Upper Deck set that I have, I happened to have the Dowd card already so,...that was unlucky.

Today will be ebtter right, because two cards...glad I got the holder at least.

2 comments:

  1. When Greg Hawgood played in SJ, I taught at the preschool he sent his kid to. There was a time when I collected as many cards of him as I could get my hands on.

    ReplyDelete