Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Finding the magic

Today we have a repack from Dollarama of Magic cards - half today half tomorrow, 100 cards and hopefully a bunch of artifact cards for my collection. Simple as that today.

Well, not so nice though.



A little sparse on the artifacts with just a couple common cards.



Nice to strech all the way back to Urga's Saga which was out back when I was still playing in the 90s.



The Wispweaver Angel reminds me very much of the old Serra Angel from the mid-90s.



Overall a bit heavier on the newer sets than other packs like this I have picked up before, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but doesn't really help with the fact there isn't much by way of artifacts.

Hopefully tomorrow would be a bit better.

5 comments:

  1. Not a Magic guy but I can appreciate the art on some ofthose cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of what really draws me now. I know the game and the card abilities, but it is the beauty of the artwork that is a big draw now as well.

      Delete
  2. Have you ever thought about doing a top 10 list on your favorite MTG artwork?

    ReplyDelete