Wednesday, April 8, 2020

One done

Happily, the three packs today at least finish the set for me.



First pack in and we knock off three of the four cards needed. Nice that we also have two awesome goalies. Personally prefer Brodeur to Luongo though.



Next pack is all dupes, so let's just take a look at the back of these. No stats, just a write up for each player, which looks clean and neat and I can understand why the write up for these cards instead of stats.



Final pack for the day, and we get our Toews card to complete the set.

I was going to keep doing three packs a day, but I think tomorrow I will look at the rest of the packs in one go and see if I get another complete set or two...as I say, already know where I'd like to sent them.

7 Pack, 35 Cards, 61 Points.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing the set. Hope collation is good and you're able to get two more from the remaining packs.

    ReplyDelete