Sunday, February 26, 2023

A Bog Boost

 Today's pull from the COVID lot is some great baseball set help - 1994 Studio. Not only do we have 133 base card helpers in the 220 card base set...which gets me to within about 30 cards of being done, but also...


The entire Jays base set!

I know that the backgrounds are a bit photoshopped, but the locker look is unique and I really like it, not to mention the nice foil cursive names. I always found the fronts different in a good way, and that's why I started to collect the set when I only had a hand full of base cards to begin with.


A couple uncorrected error cards as well, but let's take a look at some other base keepers...


The teams look good together with the somewhat similar but slightly different locket scheme background.

The backs aren't nearly as good. Different, but not really up my alley for a back design. Now, I like the fronts more than enough to make up for it, but I need to have my stats on the back.

1 comment:

  1. I like the 94 Studio fronts.. Can't really say anything about the backs.. Can't really see what's on them. I know there's writing, but what? lol

    ReplyDelete