Thursday, May 30, 2024

A Small Score

 More cards from Jeff today, and a few 90s / 2000s sets representing.


1995-96 Score is a set I am slowly collecting, and though I only have about 1/4 of it, somehow just managed one new base addition (Mellanby) and the one Leaf addition in Ridley.


I do like the backs. A little scrunch but full stats are always a big plus, and nice colour use with the team accents.


Better than the following year offering in my opinion.



So how long do we wait until this Vintage set with the vintage design will itself be considered vintage? I give the lack of background action with the player poses on the front a bit of a pass given the design does well to be vintage.



I haven't gotten behind a Topps Total set yet either, so plenty for trade here today, if anyone is interested.


1 comment: