Friday, October 11, 2024

Trading For Heritage

 Today's trade recap was a small PWE trade with TCDB member ChicagoPatla. I don't see a bunch of Heritage cards usually in my trades, so nice to get a bunch of Jays this way today.


The 2004 Then & Now insert is a nice way to include past stars, but I like having another Delgado card.

As for the rest, we have a bunch of cards from the 2006 year. I only had 2 of the base Jays before the trade, and now more than half the way there on the team set. The late 2000s Jays teams were definitely not one of my favourite incarnations of the team, but all franchises go through down periods or stagnant ones, so it happens - unfortunately for fans. So, as much as I love the look of the cards and collecting the period - wish it was a better team at the time. They were a just above 500 team in the mid to late 2000s, but that just didn't cut it given their division.

Well, at least this trade is a step above.

No comments:

Post a Comment