Friday, October 4, 2024

Value In The Village - 2017-18 Timmies

On to the next year of cards covered by the purchase at Value Village. First up, the base set. Before going through this purchase, I had 50 of the 100 base cards in my collection, so half way. 




These may just be the best backs from a Timmies set in my opinion. They are all fairly similar, just prefer these one a tad more.



I almost got there, as I stand now at 93 of 100 base cards collected, and I only need one more Leaf duplicate to keep the team set along with the base set. This is one of my more favourite designs too - probably just behind the 2016-17 design.


As I say, I got most of the Leaf dupes I needed, save for Mitch, but it wasn't just the base set I almost completed as I actually did also complete...



THREE copies of each of the insert sets - sweet! Definitely turning out pretty good for what I paid for the cards. Again, still a couple more years to go with the cards I picked up...so more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment