Sunday, October 20, 2024

Another Petr

Another 2021-22 pack for today with another bunch of base keepers to start. 


I just realized looking at those, none of the teams were around during the height of me watching hockey as a kid in the late 80s and early 90s.


Solid Leafy goodness here though.

Pwtr was a Leaf for just 20 games in the one season, with about 400 games under his belt, not a big part of his career, but part that is memorialized in at least this card (and a few others).


I like the UD Canvas cards, but it is a little less exciting to get a checklist. Still an insert to keep though.

We end with a first dupe in the box...

If nothing else, I have found someone I can send unwanted Rangers off to. Still very tempted to put together a list of traders to have someone for each team, at least in baseball and hockey, to make for easy shipping of cards for trade as I do want to reduce my traders a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment