Sunday, October 13, 2024

Pastime Sports Baseball Pack Lot

 One of the purchases I had from a while ago was this lot of unknown baseball packs which were for $6 plus tax - given the packs, not much of a deal...


Even with the rare upside down scanned 1993 O Pee Chee Premier pack, these are a lot of "meh" cards, but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised with something neat as we go through them. Let's do the 1992 O Pee Chee pack today and as I don't collect the set, see if there's a keeper of some sort in the pack anyway.


I like the floating ball in the Wilson photo, and Hrbek was a solid Twin player with not enough vowels in his last name.

No Jays for myself, but at least we get one Expos card to pass along. Not a bad pack, just nothing that really helps with me and my collection so a bit of a bummer on this pack for that reason. Maybe it'll get better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment