Thursday, October 10, 2024

wbaker01 Trade

 Here we have one more trade for sharing with another TCDB member - wbaker01 - who sent a bunch of Leaf cards my way...


Here we have the last of the 23 base cards I needed to complete the 1982-83 O Pee Chee Leaf team set. This is one of the earliest team sets I have completed which is fantastic! I am getting closer on the 1983-84 set as well, but still not quite there.


I know I am falling behind on keeping the new cards on TCDB up to date on my want list. With all the releases each year, and the fact I can't group add anymore since I have so much on my wantlist, I have to go in manually and tick off all the Leaf cards in new sets, and with all the inserts/parallels, that takes a lot of time, and isn't the most fun to do, though getting the cards is rewarding.

Right this moment, I am fine not worrying about it since there's so much on the list still as is, and because I have boxes to open still anyway, but maybe over the winter holidays I can catch up. For now, just happy getting new to me cards from even a year or two ago that I didn't have. Do like that MVP set blue though, very nice with the Leaf colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment