Sunday, May 21, 2017

The last of the GCA Trade

Here we are with the last, but definitely not least, of the cards I received from Greg. Here we go from about 2006 to current with plenty of Jays I did not have until now...


I was going to go on about the nice look of the Roy Heritage card, but I think I found the first Artifacts set that I don't full out love. 2006 Artifacts - I'm not sure if it is the colour, or the border, but these are more just...meh...


The 2007 Fleer remind me of O Pee Chee sets here...but we will get to that a bit later actually. As for the 2007 Topps, we have seen the design many times before given Topps kept the design the same across the sports that year. I like the white Opening Day colouring for the Jays cards compared to the blakc.


Here are my first Goudey cards - so square! Just to be contradictory I like the black border on the Topps. Out of curiosity - anyone out there try to put together the massive Documentary set? There is a massive undertaking! Also, here are some 2009 Pee-Chee...


...and one more. Here we get into the 10s as well. Not a fan of the photo used for the Cooperstown card and Alomar, but the design is alright.


Heritage and Gypsy Queen - both sets I could enjot getting more of...


I have had some 2013 Panini Hometown Heroes before and they are pretty neat for what they are, so good to get a number of the Jays from the set.



Lastly...yep - needed both versions of EE - and here they are!

That's it - great bunch of cards and a great thank you again to Greg for the trade and bunch of awesome cards for the collect.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you needed most of them. That Bautista sticker thingy was just going to get lost in my dupes box, so it's good that it went to a nice home.

    My friend is three cards away from the entire 2008 Doc set, believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - crazy to be almost done that set. How do you best display it when it basically takes up a monster box....

      Delete