Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Pack Attack - 2016-17 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey

First, a quick update on my goal of moving 5,000 cards this year. Factoring in the cards I am sending to the contest winner, and a couple recent trades, I am not at 4,919. I should be able to get to the 5,000 mark fairly easily with three months left and plenty of trading still possible.

Anyway....cards! I really like this set, and hopefully I need everything within...

Should be fairly easy though since I don't have many cards from the set - just about 4 packs worth.


Cam is synonymous with goaltending for the Hurricanes.


I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see another TJ card...three days in a row in three different sets...what are the odds. Too bad this is just a base version.



Facial hair alert! That would be an interesting collection - beards or mustaches in sports...


We end the pack with Mrazek who became the main goalie for the Red Wings in 2015-16. The goalie pics on these work fairly well in design.

Overall, like the design as usual, and now another 3 of the 100 card pure base set is done (the last two cards were dupes)...though way to early to consider doing anything more with so not on my "to get" list...at least not yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment