Sunday, September 16, 2018

Post 1,000 Contest Winner and Pack Attack - 2013-14 Score Hockey

So first, a contest winner to be picked! Here is a list of everyone who commented on the 1,000th post, in the order of comment...

1. Matt
2. Rosenort
3. buckstorecards
4. Mike Matson
5. Jafronius
6. Adam Kaningher
7. CaptKirk42
8. Angus
9. Al Kawamoto
10. jasongerman9
11. Wilson
12. Elizabeth McKenzie
13. John Sharp
14. Kin

I took the list and used random.org to randomize it three times, the one at the top will be the winner.

List Randomizer
There were 14 items in your list.
Here they are in random order:
1. John Sharp
2. CaptKirk42
3. Adam Kaningher
4. Al Kawamoto
5. Jafronius
6. Angus
7. Kin
8. buckstorecards
9. Mike Matson
10. Matt
11. Rosenort
12. Elizabeth McKenzie
13. jasongerman9
14. Wilson

IP: 24.150.46.187
Timestamp: 2018-09-15 23:33:26 UTC
You have randomized this list 3 times.

Congrats to John Sharp! John, if you can send me an email (should be able to do so through my profile) with your mailing address, and anything you want to tell me about what you collect, what you are looking for, etc, I'll figure out a package and get it out to you accordingly.

Thank you to everyone else for reading and entering!

If anyone doesn't trust my copy and past skills, let me know, I do have a PDF of the results, but was just as easy to copy and paste it this way.

We will keep with the hockey theme but move up a year today...


I did buy a box of this at one point, so I have a decent start on the set - 407 of 650, so likely a little less chance of filling needs on this one.


Unfortunately, not a surprise as I noted, to only get a few new cards for the set. I do really like the Team Leader cards, a quick and easy way to highlight the main players for a team.



Interesting - the usual one gold parallel, and I guess the Hot Rookie card just so happened to also be a gold, so I get two for the price of one.



If anyone has an interest at all in any of these duplicate cards, just let me know!

Not a bad pack considering the two gold parallels, so a thumbs up on this pack.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!

    Just sent you an email.


    Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Received, thanks - I will get something together and out to you in the next week or so.

      Delete