Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Last Dollarama 80 of the Year

How will it end? Only one way to find out...here's the first half with 40 cards today, and 40 cards tomorrow...

Well, one of the cards showing happened to be the only insert which was also a parallel, I think - crazy how it works these days...

Interesting enough for being a parallel of an insert, but Ismael himself hasn't made it all the way to the bigs yet.

Since no Jays, we can go right on to the keepers from the half pack which ends up at half - so 20 of the 40...



1984 Topps! 1984 O Pee Chee was one of the first sets I got a whole bunch of card for - maybe 1/3 of the set. I traded card for card at the time, 1991 Donruss for it - a pretty sweet deal. Not sure what happened to the cards but they didn't survive purges and staying with me so I don't have them now, but good memories at least.

1984 may be a set I look to work on later if I can ever get through a number of other things...



1997 Ultra JT Snow shows another nice example from this set. This would be a sleeper set I wouldn't mind collecting. Not one I ever think about, but every time I get a card I think it looks really nice (and very Stadium Club-esque). I only have a few cards, but another one of those, maybe some day but I would need to find a good lot to buy and get started.



Last keepers bring us fairly recently.

Traders...



Usual fair of 1988-1992 cards I don't need, but if you want a good axction shot - Tim Hulett is here to possibly kick you in the face!

Lastly - packing material...

No, not because of the player, but the card itself is really rough - you can see it a bit on the right side...oh and because it is a dupe anyway.

Let's actually end the post with some Listia wins and a pack pickup...



These are pop up cards from 1993 Score Balck's Photography. I have 9 of the 24 now. The photos are nothing overly special, but these are a nice oddball.



A nice Chrome |Refractor....



A couple packs won through Listia for a couple bucks worth of currency and lastly, an on sale pickup from 401games which has moved back down to 518 Yonge Street in Toronto, which is a 15 minute walk from my work (yay)...



Sideways scan....d'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment