Thursday, October 24, 2019

More of the same

As promised, the second half of the Dollarama pack for today - and similar make up to the first half, which I guess shouldn't be too much of a surprise.



Like yesterday, another 1985 Leaf Donruss King, but just so happens to be the Jays player - so I got me a Willie! Goes along well with another 1990 Topps McGriff.

One thing added today that wasn't in yesterday's pack - an error collection addition...


Sure, it is just a date error that went uncorrected, but still counts to me.

Like yesterday, there were a decent number of keepers to go with sets I continue to collect.



These repacks are usually quite Topps heavy, but a fair bit of Fleer through this pack, in both halves. Worked out well given the specific sets hitting the Fleer ones that made my "collcect it" list.

As for the traders (if you are interested)...



The last couple cards are interesting ones. I hadn't seen any of the 2015 Panini Contenders Baseball cards in hand, and here we have a couple. Not my thing as they deal with the college years and minor league time, but happy to trade them away if anyone is interested in that type of thing.

1 comment:

  1. It weird seeing Coleman wearing anything but a Cardinals jersey.

    ReplyDelete