Monday, January 30, 2017

Continuing with a serial dose - a Major dose

Royal Rumble last night and as much as I had a great time watching with my brother and cousin I didn't do so well on my picks. Add my three year old getting sick at 3am and could have been better. Oh well, still nice the Rumble was so open this year, made it more enjoyable - not to mention the great AJ / Cena match.





So I went all in on a huge pick up on Listia - I had to...


I love this card and it is my first dual auto/jersey card for my collection, let alone it being for a Jay. A nice Sepia parallel numbered to 75 doesn't hurt the card either. Actually, I really enjoy the base cars from this set, it does have the nice high end feel.

Had a few serial numbered cards yesterday also, and it looks like we are just continuing the trend today (though it continues to be football related...).

Highlights:

Can't say no to another Leaf - have to put it as a highlight, even with the rest of these...




In hand, the cards don't look that different with the foil shine, but they definitely scan much differently as you can see here. Very nice cards, and always exciting getting serial numbered cards, but all of these are obviously up for trade if they really interest anyone becuase they are nowhere near my collection keeps.

The rest
Traders:

A Topps Steelers hot pack! That said, only a couple of the 2004 Leaf cards I needed for the set, most were further duplicates.

Through 6360 cards:
Specific Accomplishments:
- Complete 2003-04 SP Authentic Basketball (90 card pure base)
- 3 Complete 2007-08 UD McDonald's Hockey Checklist Subsets (6 cards)
- 1973-74 O-Pee-Chee Hockey #30 Bobby Orr (All-Star)
- 2004-05 Upper Deck Legends Classics Platinum Hockey #64 Marcel Dionne 06/10
- 2007-08 Topps 1957-58 Variations Basketball  #112 Kevin Durant (Rookie)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers Other
Toronto 105 9
Inserts / Var Kept 209 28
Error 14 2
Keep 1366 201
Doubles/Sell 803 85 1118 1896 250 26
Doubles Inserts / Var 75 1 74 98

No comments:

Post a Comment