Sunday, July 9, 2017

Pack Attack - 2014 Prizm Perennial Draft Picks

Since we get all of 4 cards in each of these packs, let's do two packs together today in a head versus head to see which pack is better. So let's do this....


Good news is, I don't have many from this set, so shouldn't get any doubles at least.

Pack #1:

First up - a coupe years in the minors so far, and hasn't broken the majors yet.


Up in AAA


Floundering in the minors


Stuck in A ball

An underwhelming pack to say the least.

Pack #2:

In AA with Texas and seems to be on the move (from what a couple stat lines can tell you).


In rookie ball


Still floating around A ball


No time in the majors either.

Well, as far as my interests go - a whole lot of nothing much to me. I guess I can keep the couple Draft Class inserts, but nothing here I am really enthused about.I don't mind the look o the cards, but just the minor leaguers don't do much for me.

Maybe we can get something interesting tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment