Thursday, March 16, 2023

Canadian Pass

Some cards from the COVID lot today, and we are looking at a couple Canadian hockey teams. THere do seem to be some team "chunks" in the lot, and I won't complain about that. I mean, already ran into one for the Leafs and Jays, so, all worked out well for me there. 


SOme Sens content up first. Heatley being in a few here is no surprise. A shame that none of these hit my collection including nothing for my set builds, but that be the breaks.


The other Canadian team is that one from Montreal I enjoy despising. In this case I happily share that none of these are keepers either. 2006-07 Upper Deck flagship is not in my collecting pile of sets, though for a moment, I thought it was.

On the other hand, 2008-09 Upper Deck Black Diamond is in my slow build set list, however, I happen to already have both of these.

Just no luck for me on the sets today....



No comments:

Post a Comment