Thursday, March 9, 2023

PWE Applause

Hello again, and welcome back to daily post number 2,633 in a row. I may not be Cal Ripken Jr., but that's one more than has consecutive game streak now. :)

I have a few days of trades to share as, with it being busy season, longer blogs are harder to squeeze in, and I like trying to keep on top of the trades, so we will how this goes. Today with have a trade with TCDB member francoisangers which sent across some Bruins which I won't share, as well as a few keepers below...


I thought I had the 1990-91 O Pee Chee Premier Leafs set of 3 cards, but hand't caught on to the "now with" Leaf Broten, so will now be able to say I have all 4 Leaf cards.

Todd is one of the many error cards from the wonderful 1990-91 Pro Set...set...which I needed for my error binder.

We finish up with newer throwbacks with mid-2000s In The Game products. Not my favourite products, but I can live with keeping the Leafs.

Always appreciate the trade, many thanks francoisangers!

4 comments:

  1. That is an insane streak and one worth celebrating. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciated - just funny I happened to check when I did.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of posts! Congrats on the streak, keep it going!

    ReplyDelete