Thursday, June 1, 2023

A Gander of a Trade

 Amazing that I am still going on sharing from busy season packages, and I have a couple off TCDB trades to share too, but those will start tomorrow. Today, let's take a gander and a trade with TCDB member tyander.


As with many of my trades, mostly Toronto content, but an error card thrown in as well. These are well tracked and correct variation 1990-91 Upper Deck hockey cards. As I have said before, I'm not a big fan of all the hologram or dot variation cards, but I will track them for my Toronto collection. I also do track them for trading purposes, so my trade list should be pretty good in that regard...unless it's a set I haven't reviewed for microvariations like 1992 Donruss baseball - those dots be small.



Near amazing I needed so many of those Upper Deck cards, but not complaining.


Surprisingly, still not done these Toronto team sets with early 90s Stadium Club and Ultra, but so be it.


Some interesting pick ups here as the gold medallion Ultra and "metal" cards show. We also have a few newer Leafs including my man Mitch.

We end with what has to be the "best" worst placement of a protective film warning possible. I mean, you can see in the cards in the scan above, how these are done right, and here we have Leaf doing it oh so wrong it's laughable. Darn right I am keeping it just like that though!

Love the cards and appreciate the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment