Saturday, June 10, 2023

Starting With Hockey

As promised, we wrapped up one package trade yesterday, and start another today... 


None of the cards today are "new" to me - but that's more than okay, as I love my dupe Leafs! Besides, 1991-92 Upper Deck is classic in card design and in Leaf team too.


It has definitely held up well over time, especially when there are other sets out more recently that are...well...not nearly as good.


I am definitely not a fan of 2010-11 Panini Pinnacle. I mean, no stat lines, not a great from design, though the photography is fine. I just can't get over the back. I get what they are going for, kind of like 1991-92 Pro Set Platinum, or at least that's what it reminds me of. It just doesn't really work for me.

This definitely starts me off well and on the right foot as far as trade packages go though, and I am sure it will keep impressing, and there will be some new to me cards as well...but we shall see as we go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment