Thursday, June 15, 2023

Stars Out Again

 Today, a nice PWE trade with TCDB member StarsFan, who I have now done a handful of trades with, and which brings us mostly Leaf additions.


Borje, being an error card due to a spelling mistake on his home town, needed this second copy for my collection. Add in a couple die cut SP cards, including a fantastic Potvin, and a great start, but one thing tops these in the PWE...

Finishing a team base set of Leafs as I only had one of the 6 Leaf cards for 1995-96 Donruss Elite, but here was able to get the rest of them.

The Syl Apps is one that I hadn't seen or heard of before, but seeing it is from 2010-11 In The Game Heroes and Prospects (an insert of 100 Years of Hockey Card Collecting), that doesn't surprise me as In The Game sets are not ones I overly care about.

A great PWE, and much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment