The Lot is very good today as we get a bunch of Chrome Prospects from the 2024 Bowman offering - all inserts so one of each is kept with some coming with duplicates which go up for trade, but let's see who we get...
Bonilla was nice enough to show up in Triplicate for the Jays collection which works for me. From what he has been doing in rookie ball, not sure how far he is going to be making it in the minors, but time will tell. I mean last year we had Trey Yesavage fly through the minors, so you never know.
Most surprising to me - I didn't realize we had a card for Homer Bush Junior. I remember Homer Bush - didn't know we had a junior trying to make the bigs!
A decent bunch of keepers for the set, but one that I always think will be a more interesting set to look at 5 years later to see where they ended up.




No comments:
Post a Comment