Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Marching forward...

Middle of March means March break for most. Unfortunately being an accountant I haven't seen a March break since school many years ago. I'm not complaining, but it would be nice to be able to take the week off once and a while with the kids - so I hope if you have the chance, you are able to take care of it.

Speaking of March, and being in March, it means getting closer and closer to the NHL playoffs which are only weeks away....let's see if there are any stars in this Santa Lot 20...

Highlights:

A bit of gum staining into the corner, but could be a lot worse, and for now it just adds to the insert set. If I have any more of these on the way, wouldn't mind one without the gum stain, but it'll do for now.

The rest
Keepers:

I never had many of the 1991 Pro Set Platinum cards back in the day. I did pick up some when on a whim I picked up a box of Tristar repacks (36 packs and 5 cards per pack). Those packs were pretty weak and I wouldn't do it again, at least not with any hopes of getting good cards. Who am I kidding, I'd probably still do it....what can I say, I'm weak...

Traders:

Another Jerome Iginla (3rd one I've gotten from this McDonald's set). I don't need three, glad to ship a couple off, but of any card to get a few of, I can't complain about it.

Summary (through 1200 cards):
Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers ET Star Wars Rocky KISS Clue
Toronto 22 2                
Inserts / Var Kept 61 3                
Error 1                
Keep 324 37                
Doubles/Sell 95 5 205 154 224 8 5 2 3 1
Doubles Inserts / Var 10 8 30            

No comments:

Post a Comment