Saturday, April 6, 2024

Hockey Grab Bags

 Today, the couple random hockey card grab bags I picked up from www.pastimesports.ca which, given how the others went, I don't have high hopes for, but they should be a fun go.


From the showing cards, gather we are looking at the last decade or so. I guess this is better than cards from the overproduced early 90s.


With 12 cards a pack, that isn't too bad, but similar to what you would get at Dollarama. Most cards from the mid-10s.


The good news is, I do need a few of the 2016-17 Upper Deck flagship base cards, so at least I have some keepers.


One insert/parallel with the gold 2013-14 Score card, but 24 cards and no Leafs. 8 keepers though out of the 24 isn't a bad rate, so I think this is a better go than the game cards were. I still have a couple baseball packs to go, so maybe those will be just as good as these? Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment