Saturday, April 27, 2024

Surprise?

 A long while since I cracked one of these. .


So long, the don't even package them this way anymore. Let's see if we get much of anything.


As generic as they come, just 6 hockey cards...no rhyme or reason. We of course get a required 1990-91 Bowman. No Leafs and 2 minor league (type) cards - boo!


A bit better on content here, but no Leaf still.


Well, at least I have a nice Bruins cards for someone else here, and the Plante retro isn't too shabby.


* Sarcasm alert * - Thank goodness! I didn't have enough 1991-92 Pro Set year.


Nothing special to write home about here either. A very "just there" result on the cards, but for the fun of opening it at $2, I don't expect much 

3 comments:

  1. I've learned not to get suckered into the baseball/football repacks at my local Walgreens. If they had hockey repacks like these readily available.. it might take me longer to resist. But this is a disappointing one compared to your other pulls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opened some 91-92 Pro Set packs... looking for that Pat Falloon CC card and other inaugural Sharks. Don't think any of my packs were French. At least yours was.

    ReplyDelete