Friday, October 9, 2026

Continued Panini

 Back to football in the 2026 Lot today, and a number of Panini sets dibbled on today...


I will say, it has been nice to see as many star cards come through this lot as there have been - especially guys like Mahomes - as I am usually expecting the big name guys, and any of their cards, to be out of these lots. I don't care from a value standpoint, but it does make it a bit easier for trade purposes to get some stars in the bunch.


There have been a lot of Mosaic set cards in football come up, and a bit of Select, like we have here today, but very few Phoenix set cards. It's not a set I am familiar with - even though it has apparently been around since 2016. Also had to look into where the set "sits" as far as being low, mid or high end, and appears to be mid-tier (feel free to argue), which makes sense as I expect sets like Score and Prestige are lower end. 


These lots allow me to grow my knowledge a little bit each day when it comes to sets and collecting, especially in areas that are not where my main interest lies, so football, definitely in that realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment