Monday, October 5, 2026

More Updates

Back to being able to keep some of the cards I am pulling from the 2026 Lot, we have baseball today. 


2023 Topps Update is a solid set and I have been working on the build, so happily add 6 more to that work today. Might be the only keepers on the day, but puts the set build over the half way mark, and being a relatively new set, should be one I can push along well with trades on TCDB.

Some solid trade bait came through as well...


Stadium Club cards look amazing and move well in trades, and although I am trying to build the 2023 Topps Holiday set as well, as luck would have it, these three were just not needed. Actually, there was a bunch more 2023 Topps Update as well which just happened to be duplicates...


As were the 2024 Topps flagship cards today...


No Jays to lighten the blow, but a few keepers still works fine for me. Better than the past few days of lot pulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment