The condition of the cards through the 2026 Lot has been great, usually there is a bit more "rough around the edges" cards which end up just being packaging material. I am guessing it may be how these cards were received, but the Timmies cards here are generally in rough shape, though a few good enough to keep.
Hard to tell with some of the cards, but some have creases or rough enough corners that the card is splitting, and for me, I know there are many much better quality out there, so I am not going to bother keeping filler cards and will just reuse them as packing material.
At least the Bruin will be passed along elsewhere.
The Laine, Linus and Brock cards were good enough condition and needs, so I did get a few cards out of the ones today, but the last ones were too rough...



No comments:
Post a Comment