Monday, January 11, 2016

A few more masterpieces for the set...

Hello, here's another 20...

Highlight:

Given the recent sets coming up, no surprise the Leaf card I got was from 2007-08 Upper Deck Ice. When it comes to Toronto Maple Leaf captains Sundin and Gilmour are the two I grew up with and are at the core of time I was a die hard hockey fan. Any time I get a card of either that I didn't already have, is a good time.

Also, as I mentioned before, I really like the Masterpieces set so any of these cards will be a sure highlight (or at least most of the time).

 

Lowlights:
I already have a couple of the Tim Hardaway cards, so didn't need another, and a couple more O Pee Chee hockey card fails....




The Rest
Keepers:
Love the 1983 Hockey Hall of Fame Postcards - here is another...plus a few others I will be keeping...



Traders:
Other than the standard basketball and football cards I don't collect, a couple duplicated from the sports I do as well...



Summary:
Where we stand so far...


Hockey

Baseball

Basketball

Football

Austin Powers

Toronto

3





Inserts / Variations

12

1

3



Error






Keep

65

7




Doubles/Sell

26

1

26

17

218



2 comments:

  1. I could use the McWilliams card lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider it yours - i'll put it aside and send it with the next cards to you.

      Delete