Sunday, January 3, 2016

Rookie Class Indeed!

Highlights:

This lot of cards was emphasized from some rookies. Most notably:


Definitely a nice threesome of players that all turned out to be stars in the league. Also got one leaf card out of it as well which was nice.


Lowlights:

Another redemption card...maybe I should hold on to these and see if I can get 250 or so that are needed for a redemption, even if it is 10 years too late!




The rest:

Keepers include a number of 2007-08 upper deck hockey cards with some star power in Federov, Kovalchuk and Niedermayer. Also, as mentioned in the name of rookies - a rookie card for Marco Sturm from the late 90s.


As for trade bait - some football rookies, and a couple 1990 O Pee Chee hockey cards with some nice gum damage at the bottom. I have about 75% of the set. If I am lucky, maybe I can get closer to 90% by time I get through the Santa Lot.



So to update our numbers...

Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers
Toronto 3      
Inserts / Variations 6 1    
Error      
Keep 31 2      
Doubles/Sell 8 3 6 218



No comments:

Post a Comment