Sunday, January 10, 2016

Not Another Baseball Card (Trade)

Hello,

A couple quick pic ups today. The first, a card I already have, but I will always take a duplicate Jay for my collection, especially one I don't see often:


Also, was able to do a trade with Mike from Not Another Baseball Card Blog. We have had a number of trades, and always beneficial for both of us. I was able to send him a chunk of baseball cards (you can read his post about it here) and in exchange get three cards for my Magic The Gathering Collection all of which were:

Since I did not have any beforehand, I will gladly take the three! For my Magic Artifact card collection, I take 4 of any artifact from each set and with each picture if there are different ones exist in each set.

Nice couple pick ups and always looking for more!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Much appreciated. I think I have a few Jays (minor) cards that you want - I'll take a peek on TCDB. Personally, if the card is for the minor league team, I don't consider it a Jays card for my collecting purposes (everyone has their own rules of course).

      Delete