Monday, April 15, 2019

Going to the buzzards

Yeah, this blaster seems to be going the way of the birds...



Dupe....



Dupe, dupe, dupe and.....dupe.....



Even the Dusty insert, the bad luck continues as this is a dupe...

At least I have one new card from the pack...



If those at least show up as new in each pack, I would end up with 19 of the 30 and definitely would work to complete that insert set.

Well, this second blaster really isn't working out as nicely as I was hoping with regards to the base set completion - only 66 of 110 - going to be lucky to hit 80 at this pace...

Not a great happy feeling for the middle of my busy season with work, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel...only a couple weeks left to go, and to be honest, as busy as this year busy season is (as they all are), there have been worse. Just like this pack, not great to have all the dupes, but I have had worse.

5 packs, 35 cards, 85 points

No comments:

Post a Comment