Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sticking to it

We continue with another pack from the Gems of the Game box - the bonus 2012 Topps Stickers pack.

First pack of this I have ever had in hand, and expect that all there will be, best case, is a Jays sticker - but not very high hopes.



Not a bad design, very simple, and works for the stickers. Nice close shots, though the blurred backgrounds are what we do these days, but not my preference.

Best of the bunch would be Cutch me thinks.

I am going to hold on to these for the time being, but I expect they will quickly be culled when I look to reduce the "normal" card collection - where I currently keep one of every card I get, and focus down to actual sets I may complete.

3 Packs, 22 cards, 68 Points.

Also today, a quick PWE from 49ants at TCDB which helped with some 80s O Pee Chee Leafs...



1984-85 O Pee Chee cards. Yeah, had to get them in a trade from the US instead of somewhere here in Canada apparently, but either way, glad they are here now! Mid-80s is just before I really started collecting, so anything here or earlier is great to add.

Big thanks to 49ants!

Lastly - in case you are still reading - I am going to revamp my helping friends page. I had used this to give long-term props to those I have been trading with, but what I would like to do to make a different kind of list. Not sure what this is going to exactly be - maybe by team collecting or something...I'll call it a work in progress for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment